Support our Grantmaking
100% of your donation will be granted to nonprofits meeting the needs of the community. Make a one-time gift or join the Love Where You Live Club when you opt to make your gift recurring!
Join the Love Where You Live Club!
When you opt to make a recurring monthly donation, you become a part of the Foundation’s Love Where You Live Club. This generous group of donors provides the Foundation with steady and dependable funding to help increase our annual grant making and support nonprofits that are addressing critical needs of our neighbors across Lake County. 100% of funds raised through the Club are directly invested back into the community through our grant making to local nonprofits.
- $10/month donation - Receive a Love Where You Live sticker!
- $25/month donation - Receive a Love Where You Live sticker and car magnet!
- $100/month donation or more - Receive a Love Where You Live sticker, car magnet as well as a 16×20 poster of our iconic map of Lake County created by local artist Mark McMahon!
- Basic Human Needs Grantmaking Fund
- Lake County Early Childhood Education Fund
- Lake County Humane Society Fund
Why Give Monthly?
• Easy: It’s a convenient way to give, as you don’t have to remember to write a check or send in a donation. You can change or cancel your monthly donation at any time.
• Expertise: LCCF staff and board have deep knowledge of Lake County’s nonprofit sector and know where investment is needed to make the greatest impact and meet the most critical needs. You can have peace of mind knowing your charitable donation is doing the most good.
• Impact: Your ongoing support provides the Foundation with a reliable stream of funding that enables us to invest more in our community.
• Accessible: Anyone can be a philanthropist! Giving monthly allows donors to spread their donation out over the course of a year rather than one lump donation, which can be difficult on a budget.
Please email Emily Weber at [email protected] with questions or call 847-377-0520.
Thank you to the Buchanan Family Foundation who generously helped to launch this fund through matching donations in 2019!