At The Lake County Community Foundation, we provide personal service, advice and tools to support your philanthropic goals. There are countless ways to give. Our deep expertise in the local nonprofit sector and philanthropy can help transform your vision into a powerful charitable legacy. Whether you're interested in making your first charitable contribution or wish to discuss planned giving strategies, our team is here to help you every step of the way! Below, you’ll find a few ideas to help you get started.
- To make giving simple, the Foundation accepts donations from:
- All major credit cards (will incur a 2.598% processing fee + $0.26 per transaction)
- Personal or bank check (Please mail to 1200 University Center Drive, Suite 333 Grayslake, IL 60030)
- Wire transfer (To make a stock gift or wire transfer, please contact Wendy at [email protected] or 847-377-0520 X23)
- Donor Advised Funds
- Non-cash assets (securities, real estate, art, etc.)
- EIN Number: 20-3654399
Please give Wendy a call at 847-377-0520 x23 to learn more!
Give to a Fund
Give to an established fund at LCCF.